STYLE SWAP X PIERRE LINDSEY

by - 11 June

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say,
 and not giving a damn” 
 ― Orson Welles

Hye guys time to get off those tenterhooks, folks, because the time has finally arrived to reveal how styled THEBOWLHEADED.COM  personal style for our Blogger Style Swap!so I am partner up With Pierre.so Peirre styling my style and i have to styling Pierre's style.


Most of u guys know that I am collaborating with Pierre of THEBOWLHEADED you might recognize him from my post on my instagram. The Style Swap was famous and it become a trend to the blogger. So basically it's simply recreating a bloggers outfit while still adding your own spin to the look. 

The style that Pieere styling probably  something I would rock on a day-to-day basis (it's all about comfort). I mean, can it get any better than a oversized shirt, high-waist short and ankle boots for a casual day out. By the way do check out my style swap on peirre's blog HERE


THIS ARE MY LOOK THAT PIERRE TRY TO STYLE ON 



WHAT PIERRE'S WEARING;

TOP FROM PIERRE LINDSEY
SHORTS FROM  THRIFT STORE
SHOES FROM FOREVER 21
 GLOVES FROM PIERRE LINDSEY
CAP FROM ADIDAS

You May Also Like

0 comments