JUNE

by - 06 June





JUNE is my favorite month of the year because it is so full of love and blessed for me. The reason i love June first because it is my name obviously hahahahha and it is a middle of the year and lastly it a Summer time yeahhhhh but we here in Malaysia always in summer time ahhahahaha

By the way I would like to apologized to all of you guys who always visiting my Website and read all my non sense blog post because Im so not keep updating to my Blog it is because Im so busy with my studies like you guys already know and it is hard for me to balancing my studies and blogging.





I really wanted to be a fulltime blogger and committed to this Blog but my schedule so pack and it really frustrating to me. Somtimes Im not feeling right about my studies but when i look back in a past I need to finish it because i have a few month left to finish this, but it okay Im gonna finish my studies and and i will committed to this Blog like i should do before and reach my dream after that.



WHAT I'M  WEARING:

JUMPER  FROM THRIFT STORE
RIPPED JEANS FROM ZALORA
SHOES FROM ADIDAS ORIGINAL
SHADES FROM FOREVER 21

MAGAZINE GLAM LELAKI AND HARPER's BAZAAR MALAYSIA
HEELS FROM RUBI's
DEAD FLOWER 

You May Also Like

0 comments